Golf Event Ticket Terms and Conditions
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of spectators. The organisers shall also be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or who, in the reasonable opinion of the organisers, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance or who is in breach of any other policies put in place by the organiser (e.g. those relating to mobile phone or camera use).
- Tickets may not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so, or to alter or deface any ticket, will render it void.
- It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to check their ticket, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions or as free “give-aways” without the prior written consent of the organisers.
- All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, television broadcast and on the internet, vest exclusively with the organisers. Any material filmed or recorded at the event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of the ticket holder. By entering the venue, the ticket holder consents to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the event.
- Ticket Holders agree to adhere to any policies relating to mobile phone and camera usage put in place by the event organisers.
- Tickets are sold subject to the organisers’ right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the event.
- No whole or part refunds will be offered save in the following circumstances:-
- DAILY TICKETS
If there less than 3 hours play on a particular day then spectators who have purchased daily tickets in advance or on the day will be entitled to either a 50% refund or 50% off a ticket for another day.
If there is less than 1.5 hours play on a particular day then spectators who have purchased daily tickets in advance or on the day will be entitled to either a 100% refund or the ticket can be used on another day.
- SEASON TICKETS
In the event that all 72 holes of the event are completed within the four days (Thursday to Sunday) then no refund /part refund will be given to spectators who have purchased season tickets in advance or on the day.
If all 72 holes of the event are completed but the event is extended until Monday in order to do so, then no refunds will be provided, but season tickets shall be valid for Monday’s play.
If the event is curtailed (i.e. reduced to less than 72 holes) the ticket holders shall be entitled to a part refund based upon 25% of the ticket price for each day where there is less than 2 hours play.
- HOSPITALITY TICKETS
If there is less than 3 hours play on a particular day then spectators who have purchased daily hospitality tickets will be entitled to a 20% refund.
- CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT
If the event is cancelled in its entirety prior to the start of play then ticket holders (of all ticket types) shall be entitled to a full refund of the ticket price but no refund will be given in respect of any other expenditure whatsoever.
- All claims for ticket refunds, exchanges or future discounts must be made no later than thirty (30) days following the conclusion of the event, after which point no refunds, exchanges or future discounts will be offered. Details of how to claim refunds, exchanges or future discounts will be provided by the organisers on the day and /or on the event website.
- Ticket holders, guests and all others entering the event (“Visitors”) acknowledge that golf courses and surrounding areas can, by their nature, be uneven, sloping and slippery (particularly in bad weather) and may be unsuitable for those suffering from certain health conditions. Appropriate footwear such as golf shoes or flat soled boots should be worn, and care should be taken when moving around the venue, particularly in large crowds or on particularly uneven, sloping or slippery areas. Care should also be taken around any temporary structures and cabling. Visitors also acknowledge risks associated with flying golf balls and should listen for shouts of “fore” and take appropriate evasive action where possible. Visitors acknowledge that attendance at the event is entirely at their own risk. The organisers, their employees, contractors or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to any Visitor, save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, their employees, contractors or agents.
- Tickets are issued subject to, and these conditions incorporate, the rules and regulations of the venue at which the event is staged and any other rules which may be put in place by the organiser or any governing body. Tickets remain the property of the organisers who shall have the right to recall any ticket at any time.